Rent-Try-Buy - Quality Second Hand Catering Equipment
FBI have an ongoing partnership with SilverChef which enables us to offer you high quality ex-rental equipment at affordable prices. This means you get the equipment you need at the right price.
Here are some key benefits you’ll enjoy with ex-rental equipment:
- All equipment has been professionally cleaned and is ready to use
- Every piece is serviced and thoroughly tested to ensure both safety and correct operation
- Have peace of mind with a 3 month warranty on parts & labour
SilverChef Used Equipmnet
In order to be able to offer our customers some incredible savings on top quality, second hand food service equipment, FBI has partnered with SilverChef, an industry leader. You may even be able to take advantage of some special discounts that apply to some Rent-Try-Buy rental agreements on used equipment.
- Cash Price. If you pay by cash, discounts on goods do not apply
- Special Offer Rent-Try-Buy. Check out the SilverChef Rental Agreement to learn which equipment is eligible for further discounts. If you want to avail of any of these discounts, applicants must fill out the enquiry form on this page. You can only obtain discounts if you use the SilverChef Rental Agreement.
- Purchase or Rent? If you want to be able to purchase the goods outright but still pay the discounted price, all you have to do is first rent the equipment and then purchase the goods at the discounted rate at any time
- Warranties. For your peace of mind, all used equipment is covered under the SilverChef 3 months Parts & Labour warranty. Note that Standard Exclusions apply
- Cleaned & Serviced. When you buy or hire through SilverChef, all second hand equipment has been professionally cleaned, tested and serviced
- Freight. When you finance equipment through other means, generally these finance companies will finance the cost of the equipment only and not freight charges. With SilverChef you have the option of paying for freight as an up front cost, or you can include it in your finance contract and pay it off weekly over a period of 12 months
The Silver Chef Rent.Try.Buy® Solution Benefits:
- Enjoy low weekly repayments
- It gives you the option of freeing up your working capital
- You can “try before you buy” the equipment
- All rental payments are 100% tax deductible
- You are free to upgrade your equipment at any time
- There is the option to purchase the equipment at any time in the first year and get a 75% rental rebate
- No long term, lock-in contracts, just a simple 12 month agreement